Documents required to issue Single Marital Status Certificate for Ecuadorians who wish to register the marriage in Thailand.
Consulate would need information to prepare for Affidavit and Certificate as follows:
1. copy passport and I.D. card of an Ecuadorian citizen
2. father and mother’s names
3. copy passport of the groom-to-be with the address
4. occupation and a monthly salary of the Ecuadorian citizen
5. Name and address of two reference persons
6. Permanent address of the Ecuadorian citizen
Consulate will prepare documents after receipt of that information which can be sent via e-mail. Then we make an appointment with the person to come to our office to sign the documents in front of our Consul. The fee costs US$5.00
Please let us know if you need further assistance.