This is our most stress-free and easy option to get legally married in Koh Samui. We call it the Premiere Marriage Registration Service in Koh Samui.
For most nationalities, it only requires the couple to be in Bangkok for one working morning, in order to go to their embassy and get their affidavits witnessed. This means that we can register your marriage 5-7 working days later at the Koh Samui island.
NOTE: As at present it will take 7 working days due to logistics. – October 2022
Check with us on your exact time requirements, as post-Covid things are still not easily confirmable. , which vary from nationality to nationality.
The Premiere Registration process is:
1) You choose a date for your trip to Thailand.
2) Fill out our simple contact form and answer all of our questions.
3) We will send you an email with your options. You decide which one suits you best.
4) After that, if you decide to book with us, you need to send a 50% deposit as stated on our website terms page. Please confirm your preferred date(s).
5) We will normally check your affidavits before you come to Thailand by email. If they are not required to be typed out by our embassy.-7