This is our most stress-free and easy option to get legally marry in Koh Samui, We call it the Premiere Marriage Registration Service in Koh Samui.
For most nationalities, it only requires the couple to be in Bangkok one working morning. In order to go to their embassy and get their affidavits witnessed. This means that we can take you to register your marriage 4 working days later at the Koh Samui island registry office.
Check with us on your exact time requirements which vary from nationality to nationality.
The Premiere Registration process is:
1) You decide on a date to arrive in Thailand.
2) Contact us through our convenient form and answer all questions.
3) We will email you with your options. You decide which one suits you best.
4) Then once you decide to book with us. You need to send a 50% deposit as stated on our website terms page. Please, confirm the date(s) you desire.
5) We will normally check your affidavits before you come to Thailand by email. If they are not required to be typed out by our embassy.