Premiere Marriage Registration Service
Legal Marriage Registration Service in Bangkok
Our Thai Legal Marriage Registration Service in Bangkok is simply the best registration service for couples planning to stay in Bangkok for at least a few working days. The entire process Normally takes four full working days, allowing you to enjoy your wedding vacation without spending time pouring over confusing paperwork.
Once your documents have been seen and stamped by your Embassy, our staff will take over and process everything, needing just the morning of the last working day to register the marriage itself.
Included in our package is:
- Lots of free time in Bangkok to explore and relax in a vibrant city and still get legally married.
- Preparation of the Affirmation of Freedom to Marry, including email proofing of the wording of your affidavits prior to your arrival in Thailand.
- We will meet you at your centrally located hotel in Bangkok and take you to your embassy(ies) to get your affidavits witnessed on the first available working day. then your fee to explore Bangkok.
- We will translation of the affidavits into the Thai language by our Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs, registered translators.
- Legal certification of the Thai language translation by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Our staff will after the documents are ready, accompany you to the Bangkok district office to register your Thai marriage.
- After your legal marriage registration is completed, we provide you with a Translator certified English translation of your Thai marriage certificate, either in person at your hotel or by mail to your address in your country of residence overseas.
|For Registering couples in Bangkok||12,900 baht + fees charged by your embassy|
A 50% deposit via paypal.com or Western Union or Transferwise.com is payable to reserve the date of your booking, with the balance due in cash on completion of the service.
Booking our friendly, professional service well in advance is advised, as only one couple per day can be scheduled. We look forward to taking on the hassle of dealing with Thai bureaucracy and ensuring your special day is trouble-free.
● We are happy to help with other services, such as providing essential, fully certified documents and translations required by the immigration authorities in your home country.
We can arrange after the marriage if needed Thai Foreign ministry certified English Translations if needed. the cost is 2,500 baht per document per copy. Most nationalities will never need these but for the few that do we can help with it too..
We can also arrange UAE certification of your marriage documents for spousal visa application purposes if you are working there. We can also help you in the case of a Thai Foreign Ministry certified translation of the marriage certificate and or other documents for immigration Visas purposes! If you are of different nationalities your spouse may wish to immigrate. Don’t worry about it, contact us, we can help!