Premiere Marriage Registration Service
Premiere Marriage Registration Service In Koh Samui
This is our most stress-free and easy option to get legally married in Koh Samui, we call it the Premiere Marriage Registration Service in Koh Samui.
For most nationalities, it only requires the couple to be in Bangkok one working morning to go to their embassy and get their affidavits witnessed. This means that we can take you to register your marriage 4 working days later at the island registry office.
Check with us on your exact time requirements which vary from nationality to nationality.
The Premiere Registration process is:
1) You decide on a date to arrive in Thailand.
2) Contact us through our convenient form and answer all questions.
3) We will email you with your options. You decide which one suits you best.
4) Then once you decide to book with us, you send a 50% deposit as stated on our website terms page, confirming the date(s) you desire.
5) We will normally check your affidavits before you come to Thailand by email if not required to be typed out by our embassy
Once you arrive in Thailand
6) You go to your embassy meet us at appointed date and time and you sign some Thai releases, and hand over your embassy witnessed affidavits. Now you free to explore Bangkok the approximate time this takes is about 20-30 minutes in the embassy if done first thing in the morning.
7) Then our staff in Koh Samui will meet you at your resort on the appointed day and time to take you to register your marriage at the amphur and when completed you will leave with the legal Thai marriage certificates in hand.
8) We will send you by mail, your translators certified English Translation of your marriage certificate by registered mail to your home address or where ever you want.
For Registering couples in Koh Samui at the registry office: 14,000 baht plus fees charged by your embassy
For Registering couples in Koh Samui at the wedding venue in Koh Samui: 19,000 baht plus fees charged by your embassy
Please note that we can only book one couple per day for any service, so book early.
A Romantic Optional Service
Have the official Thai Registrar at your wedding venue. We arrange this option even on weekends or evenings where the local registrar comes to your wedding venue in Koh Samui. This will allow you to both sign the registrar without you even leaving the resort, making it fully legal on your special day. This is only available as an extra option and subject to registrar availability and at the registrar’s discretion. Remember the Island only has one registrar so book early.
Contact us for details determined by venue location and time desired.
We can help you with other services if needed, such as:
A.) If you need documents certified or special translations for your home governments, especially when it applies to applying for immigration visas of couples with different nationalities.
B.) UAE certification of your marriage documents for visas, if you are working there and need spousal visas.
C.) Saudi Arabia Certification of your marriage documents for visa use.