You most likely be in direct contact with our chief administrator. Somchit Srimoon when corresponding with us by email or phone, but on arrival you will be in the capable hands of our local staff in different cities, who located in the cities like Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi or other major locations. Not to worry as any time you want you may call her, when in Thailand for whatever reason be it a marriage related questions or not.
We do not use the registrar at Baan Rak in Bangkok at anytime.
You enter Thailand on the passport you intend to marry on, as the passport number will be recorded on the actual marriage certificate. As well the freedom of affidavit must be issued by that embassy as well.
No Thailand does not recognize plural marriages any longer. It does recognize any faith marriage as long as they are properly documented but they will not allow the registration of more than one wife or husband at a time.
That depends on your nationality but normally there is a way around it, but you MUST talk with a expert on that matter directly as here is not the place to answer as each nationality and persons case is different. So please send your inquiry to us though the questionnaire. But do not just come and assume it can all be arrange in country because it can not.
No, you must get your “Affidavit of Freedom to Marry” from the embassy or consulate of which you are a national of. This embassy or consulate must be in Thailand.With out it being issued by your own embassy you may not marry in Thailand.
There are very few if any embassies that will allow non nationals in and to assist their nationals with any documentation or process, unless they are legally involved. It has to do with undue influence laws and common sense. If you can not get an service from your embassy then just maybe there is a problem. We want to make sure all our marriages are done in full accordance to all laws. Also remember that your embassy is your county legally, not Thailand. Not my fault other “experts, in the internet” really do not know what they are suppose to know and are just a middleman. Or worse they just are liars. What do they say 50 lawyers chain together at the bottom of the ocean is called….

Sorry to our clients that are lawyers who can not also laugh at themselves.

No it must be issued in Thailand unless you have no consulate or embassy in Thailand. Then best you contact us about the procedure. This is because the Thai FM also check the authenticity of the signatures on file. They only have signature samples of Thai based consular staff.
Please, Yes! For example, if you are British national then do not expect the British embassy to accept Mexican divorce papers in Spanish, without being translated into English as I do not expect a Spanish translator in the embassy.