UK citizens getting married in Thailand must pre-type…
PLEASE USE THIS AS A GUIDE, HAVE IT RETYPED IN THE SAME FORMAT INCLUDING YOUR DETAILS. EXAMPLE
AFFIRMATION OF FREEDOM TO MARRY
Please ask us as the embassy has made changes and we recommend you get from us now as saves hassles.
1) If possible please use a permanent UK residence. ie your family home or best friend
2) Make references with different addresses preferably in the UK.
3) You must state an Occupation and an income – not “unemployed and Nil”
4) Please put the one location that the passport was issued at.
5) Put the actual nationality of your Fiancée if not a Thai national.