Please Note: Her capacity of marriage certificate from her country must be used within 30 days of issue.
Please note there is no way to speed up the Philipines embassy so do not ask.
- If one/ both of the contracting parties is/ are between 18 to 21 years old, an“Affidavit of Consent” executed by the parents of the contracting parties should be presented to the consular officer.
- If one/ both of the contracting parties is/ are between 21-25 years old, a written proof of Parental Advice should be presented to the consular officer.
C) Then we need to get the Thai Marriage documents translated and certified by the Thai FM so you can notify your embassy. Or get any international spousal visas. That is an extra fee of 2,500 baht per document, per copy, plus any shipping if needed and take 1 full working days, but can be done on your behalf.
D) Notification of embassy after the marriage, that it has occurred.
one original Thai FM certified translation of just the Marriage certificate.
The Philippines embassy will take normally take one original of the translation certified by the Thai FM of the marriage document
- Thai marriage certificate and the Kor Ror 2 translated into English and duly authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Original and copy of both your passports’ personal data page and visa pages;
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form (4 copies); and
- Payment of the processing embassy fee of Baht 1000.00.
- Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (per person) 850
- Report of Marriage 1,000
If you want to make it as fast as humanly possible to do all the paperwork please hire us and book in advance, we do not take last minute bookings.